Powerful Morning Meditations to Start your Day
Benefits of Meditating in the Morning:
- Meditation helps to release stress and anxiety. According to one of the research, meditation causes the release of endorphins and can make your mood happy.
- It helps you to handle the challenges of life and is emotionally powerful.
- Meditation reduces stress and can also enhance happiness and creativity.
- Helps you to feel more determined and focused on something.
- Morning meditation gives your mind a chance to wake up and get prepared for the challenges of the day.
- Your best ideas and solutions for problems become easy after meditation.
Quotations about morning meditations:
“Meditation is a process of lightening up, of trusting the basic goodness of what we have and who we are, and of realizing that any wisdom that exists, exists in what we already have. We can lead our life so as to become more awake to who we are and what we’re doing rather than trying to improve or change or get rid of who we are or what we’re doing. The key is to wake up, to become more alert, more inquisitive and curious about ourselves”.
“Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor”.
-Thich Nhat Hahn
To understand the immeasurable, the mind must be extraordinarily quiet, still.
Your goal is not to battle with the mind, but to witness the mind.
“Meditation will not carry you to another world, but it will reveal the most profound and awesome dimensions of the world in which you already live. Calmly contemplating these dimensions and bringing them into the service of compassion and kindness is the right way to make rapid gains in meditation as well as in life”.
-Zen Master Hsing Yun
How to Set Up Your Morning Meditation Practice:
1. Find the method:
There are a lot of methods for meditation but you have to decide first which method you will adopt. It is the basic step for meditation.
2. Enhance your spot:
Increase your interaction with things that make you happy and relaxed. Keep some flowers, shapes, or objects which help you to release stress and tension.
3. Sit up straight:
You can meditate yourself in any position but meditating by sitting down and feeling relaxed is the best way to do it.
4. Meditate first thing:
First of all, meditate on the first thing you want to do. No matter which method you adopt and do for meditating yourself. Do it in the morning and sit down. Close your eyes and start doing it.
Powerful Morning Meditations to Start your Day:
Following are some meditations for the morning;
Affirmations are positive statements and the word affirm means to confirm. Affirmations provide a positive mindset and energy. Mental health affirmations are short and concise statements that reframe and build a positive mindset. They are just words that help to heal your mind. Words have the power and positive self-talk to reduce anxiety, depression, negative thoughts, and stress. They help to give mental peace by providing self-esteem. According to philosopher;
“Affirmations are a great tool to help shift the balance because they help you replace negative thought patterns with healthier, more positive thoughts”_ adds Alves.
Affirmations might be;
- I am excited and have enough energy to start my day.
- I am ready to face and tackle the challenges of today.
- I feel gratitude and positivity for the things I have in life.
- I am strong, happy, and purposeful for my goals.
- I will achieve the targets of the day.
- I am not afraid of my challenges.
Let go of things:
This meditation is all about feeling good and relaxing by letting go of everything which disturbs you and distracts you from your goal. Decide to not worry about the tough time of life and feel free to ask the universe for bringing good in life. Accept the reality and to let go of control sometimes.
This is the best meditation to do when you feel stressed and distracted. Grounding meditation is about connecting with the ground and nature or connecting with yourself. You have to ask some questions which help you to live with the present moment and show more gratitude and feel grounded in it.
- What are you feeling now?
- What is troubling your soul?
- Which things disturb you?
- Where are you right now?
- Where are your hands resting?
- How do you feel emotionally?
- In this type of meditation, you have to invite positive energy into your body.
- Make yourself ready for the meditation and close your eyes.
- Begin visualizing a bright future and feel-good vibes.
- Feel positive energy and happiness along with excitement.
- Observe your whole body will be filled with strong and joyful energy.
- Visualize the best version of your life and start the day with good vibes.
Breathing for energy:
Follow these steps for this meditation;
- Find a comfortable place, sit down and close your eyes.
- Take a few minutes to relax.
- Let go of all things which keep you away from the goal of life.
- Convert all your attention to your breath.
- Maintain the natural flow of breathing.
- Observe your breath.
- Visualize your body filling up with positive energy.
- With each exhale let go of stress or anything else which do not concern you.
- Finish this meditation by simply observing your breath for some time.
- Open your eyes when you feel happy.
Morning Meditation for positive energy and day:
It is one of the easy morning meditations and is about ten minutes long. It is very helpful for relaxing your mind. If you like shorter meditations and you are a busy person it will be easy for you because it is not very long. The guided morning meditations help to;
- Focus and concentrate.
- Get relaxed and happy easily.
- Move on with all the good and bad aspects of the life of the day.