Manifesting is a process and practice that helps to achieve your desires. It is easy to know everything about it difficult to master. Complete guidance and consistency are required to manifest anything. The law of attraction is one of the best manifesting things.
Understanding the law of attraction is an essential step so that you can easily understand how to manifest. If you do not do this there are chances of error and mistakes which keep you away from your goal. Books are a key source to know about manifestation and the law of attraction. Such books are written in very easy language and style which can be understood by ordinary person too. They help to solve problems. The law of attraction books is very helpful and useful.
Real-life stories and writers’ experiences motivate and inspire and help you to open your mind for change. They help you to take action against difficulties and work hard for destinations. Things change suddenly from good to bad or bad to good, it is not a coincidence but planned by the universe. Basically law of attraction is working behind this. The Law of attraction is not a modern step, it is many years old. Books have an impact on our thoughts and daily life routine.
Top books on the manifestation of the law of attraction
Following are 10 top books on the manifestation of the law of attraction that help you to understand well;
1. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho:
It is a fictional story and combines wisdom, self-discovery, knowing your worth, and many more. It tells about the power of your decisions, listening to the heart, and the importance of fulfilling your dreams.
2. The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra:
The seven spiritual laws of success is a book that tells about the principles that can be easily followed. This book tells that success comes from self-belief, hard work, ambition, and a positive approach.
3. The New Earth by Eckhart Tolle:
This book talks about the ego. It says that ego is the major reason for many problems like anger and jealousy. The writer believes that in order to fulfill your dreams you should be humble and eradicate ego. Ego limits reduce the power of your mind and it also physically harm you by damaging your health.
4. Feeling Good by Kenneth Wong:
In Feeling Good, Kenneth Wong reveals that manifestation is not just deciding to do things but is a practice that keeps ongoing. Feeling good is key to success and manifesting anything. Feeling good is the main concern of this book. By reading it you will learn to:
- Manifest your dreams and all you want by using the 5-step method
- Transfer your energy and remove negative and limiting beliefs.
- Understanding self.
- Feeling good is your major priority.
5. The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale:
This book is about thinking positively and stopping worrying about things. It concentrates on taking control of your thoughts and life. Thoughts can change your entire life. If you always think negatively it will bring harmful effects on your life. So, stop negative thinking and live life with joy.
6. Thought Vibration by William Walker Atkinson:
This book emphasizes the power of thoughts and how can change the world around you. This book is also titled thought vibration because thoughts are powerhouses of success and action.
7. The Secret of Ages by Robert Collier:
In this book the writer discussed the seven secrets on some aspects of;
- The Subconscious.
- Ambition, dreams, goals,s, and desires.
- Finding goal and destination.
- Developing faith in oneself.
- Explains how the image will bring financial rewards.
- The strength and power of will.
- How to handle the difficulties of life.
8. The Master Key System by Charles Haanel:
This book inspired Napoleon Hill the author of Think and Grow Rich and was published in 1916. This book talks about the universal law, the law of nature, and having a strong belief in-universe.
9. The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle:
In order to manifest you have to forget the past and live in the present moment. The writer told that you have to find and understand yourself first before conquering the world. It focuses on living in the present.
10. Good Vibes, Good Life by Vex King:
It provides an easy way to manifest the law of attraction. This book tells that once you started to change the way you feel, act, think and behave you begin to change the world around you. The writer explained it through his own experiences.
11. You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay:
This book explains the self-belief system and how it works. The writer explained the manifestation law of attraction through the subconscious mind. It explained various techniques like visualization and affirmations to reach the destination.
12. The Attractor Factor by Joe Vitale:
The author explains that how can you change your life by thinking positively and attracting good things in life. He said that the law of attraction is all about attracting money, increasing business, being kind, finding love, betterment of health, and whatever you want to achieve. The main focus is on positive thinking and developing confidence. Self-development is also a point of interest in this book.
13. The Essential Law of Attraction Collection by Esther Hicks and Jerry Hicks:
The Essential Law of Attraction book is a fantastic and amazing book for those who want to manifest and change their life. This book comprises three main parts which are described below:
- Basics for understanding the law of attraction.
- Money and the law of attraction trouble many people between money and physical health.
- It helps to understand relationships and conditions you are involved in or experienced before.
15. Super Attractor by Gabrielle Bernstein:
This book raises passion, energy and aligns it with the universe in various steps. Gabrielle Bernstein told about his story and journey from a drug addict to a motivational speaker and writer. After reading this book you will be able to know the real worth of your life.