Life is not easy for anyone. We all worry about the stupid things that really do not matter. Sometimes we tend to ignore our dearest and closest people who deserve our attention. We are rushing toward stressful life and never-ending desires. We are not aware of self-love and the needs of our own self. Our desires and demands are never-ending. There is no need to get too much stress our life matters. Do the things which make you happy. Focus on the things that are important and productive for you. Difficulty does not mean the end of life. Be grateful to the universe for the blessings of life.
Steps to create a list of things that make me happy:
The main and first step for creating a list of things that make me happy is to sit down on a peaceful place and ask some questions to yourself;
- How many times did I stop to think about the things that made me happy?
- How often do I sacrifice my happiness for others?
- What makes me happy?
- Which are the major things I am doing for the betterment of myself?
- What are the priorities of my life?
- Which are things that make me happy?
In the next step start working on the things that make you happy and satisfied. Certain things can make me happy but happiness from such a source is not permanent. Long-lasting happiness cannot be achieved through it. You must focus on your lifestyle and personality. None of us want to be unhappy. People become confused at some stages of life and become doubtful about themselves. They never realize the value of their life and always feel unhappy. In this way, the dream of getting happiness cannot become true. Focusing on being happy and actually feeling happy are two major things in life. Being happy can bring positive and useful impacts on life. It protects health and raises life expectancy. Happiness is one of the best tools to tackle the problems and difficulties of life.
10 Inspiring happiness quotes:
- “Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.”
- “Happiness is not being pained in body or troubled in mind.”
- “Happiness is always a by-product. It is probably a matter of temperament, and for anything, I know it may be glandular. But it is not something that can be demanded from life, and if you are not happy you had better stop worrying about it and see what treasures you can pluck from your own brand of unhappiness.”
- “All happiness or unhappiness solely depends upon the quality of the object to which we are attached by love.”
- “Happiness consists more in conveniences of pleasure that occur every day than in great pieces of good fortune that happen but seldom.”
6.” Happiness is not an ideal of reason, but of imagination.”
- “To be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness.”
- “For me, it is sufficient to have a corner by my hearth, a book, and a friend, and a nap undisturbed by creditors or grief.”
_Fernandez de Andrada
- “You cannot judge what should bring others joy, and others cannot judge what should bring you joy.” _Alan Cohen
10. “Our capacity to draw happiness from aesthetic objects or material goods in fact seems critically dependent on our first satisfying a more important range of emotional or psychological needs, among them the need for understanding, for love, expression, and respect.”
_Alain De Botton
11. “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” Ben Franklin
12. “Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.”
13. “The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.” Buddha
14.”True happiness is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.”
15. “Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it’s greedy or loving.”
55 things that make me happy:
The list of things that make me happy is given below:
- Sleeping at night comfortably in a freshly made bed.
- Feeling the sunlight on my face.
- A word of appreciation or kindness from others.
- Helping people who need help and act of kindness.
- Getting money in unexpected ways.
- Having a fun time for myself.
- Smile and show happiness especially when life is not easy.
- Helping my beloved ones in their difficult time.
- Unexpected surprise from anyone.
- Doing something good for the poor and needy.
- Taking a shower for a stress-free feeling.
- The arrival of my favorite show comes on television.
- Fresh juice or cup of tea.
- A rainy morning or time.
- A personal achievement.
- Grass and natural beauty.
- Have a fun time with family, especially with children.
- Outings with friends.
- Playing with pets.
- An encouraging message from your friend or relative.
- Getting more time to sleep.
- The feeling of a blessed Friday.
- Waking up on time without an alarm.
- Doing exercises and walking.
- Rainbows and the smell of soil.
- An unexpected phone call from someone who has forgotten you.
- Swimming and sitting on the beach.
- The smell of new books and cars of my choice.
- Dancing like no one is watching.
- Having a holiday after a hectic routine of the week.
- Get new stationery and colorful pencils.
- Completing tasks on time.
- Achieving good grades in exams.
- Getting a seat on the bus or train.
- Happy endings.
- Colorful stickers and notes for making notes.
- Visiting my favorite places.
- Scents of various types.
- Care of my parents and siblings.
- Blessings of life that others do not have.
- Roast dinners.
- Talking and laughing with friends.
- Finding ways to celebrate little success in life.
- Listening to stories from elders at night.
- Motivational and inspiring quotes.
- Dreaming for a better future ahead.
- Random acts of election and kindness.
- Walking on the grass.
- Finding ways to make the future bright.
- Working and struggling for the achievement of goals.
- Walking in the woods.
- Spend time alone for self-recognition.
- Finding a serial or programmer that I like the most.
- Finding solutions to the problems of life.
- Thank you notes for the universe.