60 Affirmations for New Friends and Current Friendships
Friendships are a blessing and one of the most beautiful things in life. We have to work for the betterment of my relations with my friends. Affirmations for friendship can help to maintain relationships with friends. Affirmations help to make relations beautiful. After practicing them you will feel the change in yourself and in your relations too.
“I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart full of joy. Let’s face it, friends make life a lot more fun”. Charles R. Swindoll
Quotations about friendship:
Following are some quotations about friendship;
- “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” — Walter Winchell
- “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “Real friendship is when your friend comes over to your house and then you both just take a nap.”— Anonymous
- “As much as a BFF can make you go WTF, there’s no denying we’d be a little less rich without them.” — Gossip Girl
- “The only way to have a friend is to be one.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.”– Elbert Hubbard
How to use affirmations for friends and why are they important?
You should identify the thoughts that disturb you keep you away from your friends and then start practicing affirmations.
Affirmations can be used directly as they are written or you can modify them according to your need. Affirmations need to be repeated daily when you have time. Repeat them loudly and place them on the walls of your room or put them in your mirror so that you can see them all the time you need. It is time taking but you should keep patience because it takes some time to manifest. My family always comes first in my life.
Friends are easier to make when you have a broad mindset and know-how to make them feel confident. The best things you can do for your friends is time, effort, and attitude to grow your relationship. You can build confidence and motivation to make good friends through affirmations.
“Things are never quite as scary when you’ve got a best friend”. Bill Watterson
60 Affirmations for new friends and current friendships:
Following are a few affirmations that can help you to manifest friendship;
- I feel happy, joyful, and safe with my friends.
- My friends make me feel happy.
- I have best friends with fabulous company.
- My friends are lovely and kind.
- My friends encourage me in every situation.
- They support me emotionally.
- I will make all my friends happy and optimistic.
- I love making friends.
- I am always passionate and eager to make new friends.
- I will select the best friends for me.
- I attract positive and gorgeous people in my life.
- I have loyal and sincere people in my life.
- I can share my thoughts easily with my friends.
- I am not uncomfortable with new and unknown people.
- I can make friends without doing much effort and struggle.
- I am strong enough to handle tough people.
- I know the people who are beautiful and trustworthy for me.
- I am loyal and honest with friends.
- I avoid toxic people.
- I am the best friend of many people who trust and love me.
- I do not care about people who discourage and let me down.
- I love and trust myself and my friends.
- When I love myself, it allows me to love my friends too.
- The imperfections of me and my friends do not bother me.
- I have deep connections with friends.
- I know my boundaries and limits and I never break them for others.
- I am thankful to my friends who always remain around me.
- My friends are great and I trust them.
- I am sincere and good enough for my friends to love and trust me.
- My friends remain with me during my dark days.
- My friend’s circle is always expanding.
- My friends have good ethics.
- I make them realize that they are important to me.
- My friends allow me to be myself.
- I have the right to choose friendships that benefit me.
- I always believe in true friendship.
- I always try to make best friends at right time.
- Making new friends are very exciting for me.
- I attract and love kind people.
- I make friends who are good enough to understand me.
- I believe that people know that I am a nice persona and they want to be my friends.
- I will find good and nice people in life soon.
- My friends always encourage me and do not let me down.
- I know my friends very well.
- Having a best friend is a blessing.
- I am as honest with my friends as I am with myself.
- I feel free to discuss my problems with friends.
- I will be there for my friends when they need me.
- My friends provide me the love and care.
- I am trying to be an excellent friend.
- All my friends make me feel special and cherish the person.
- I accept myself as I am with my faults and mistakes.
- I welcome people who want to be my friends.
- Good people are present in my life.
- My friends support me during every tough situation.
- My friends are my strength and power.
- I always keep revising affirmations in my mind to be happy and satisfied.
- Imagine best friendship qualities in mind.
- Visualize yourself with a best friend and feel it.
- I love and respect my friends as they deserve it.