45 Self-Compassion Affirmations to Practice when Feeling Low
Are you facing the problem of self-doubt and lack of self-love? Do you keep blaming yourself without any reason and have regrets about the past? If you are worried about such problems, do not worry you are at the right place. In this article, I will share the best self-compassion affirmations which help you to come out of all these problems. Affirmations of self-compassion are the best way to remove negative thoughts from the mind and transform them into a positive mindset.
Self-compassion and its elements:
Self-compassion involves being kind to oneself and forgiving oneself for all mistakes, treating oneself with kindness in an understanding way.
It is also a process of showing compassion and love for yourself during the tough time as you show for others. It helps experience the best feeling of self-love. There are three major elements of self-compassion:
- Common humanity.
Some Quotes to inspire self-compassion:
“I now see how owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we will ever do.”
“Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.” _Malcolm S. Forbes
“The mistake ninety-nine percent of humanity made, as far as Fats could see, was being ashamed of what they were; lying about it, trying to be somebody else.”
_J.K. Rowling, The Casual Vacancy
“The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself”
“The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.”
_C. Joybell C.
“Did your mom ever tell you, ‘If you can’t say something nice, do not say anything? She was right and talking nicely also applies when you are talking to yourself, even inside your head.”
Benefits of self-compassion affirmations:
Self-compassion affirmations are very beneficial some of the benefits of them are given below;
- Self-compassion affirmations help you focus on your best habits and strengths.
- It helps you to feel unique and helps you understand that you deserve love and kindness.
- It gives inner satisfaction and peace of mind.
- It is related to giving oneself true love and kindness.
- Self-compassion affirmations boost your self-esteem.
- Helps to fight stress during difficult times of life.
- Compassion reduces judgmental behavior.
- They provide more happiness, satisfaction, and motivation.
- They also reduce anxiety and depression.
How to practice self-compassion?
Practicing self-compassion is very easy and effective. Here are four ways in which one can practice self-compassion. We will discuss self-compassion affirmations in detail here.
- Write yourself an encouraging letter:
Whenever you feel stress and anxiety, write a loving letter to encourage yourself. Tell yourself about the success and achievement of life.
- Mindfulness meditation:
Mindful affirmations are important for experiencing peace of mind. To practice mindfulness meditation one should focus on the breath. You need to stay in the present moment and let them pass all the negative thoughts.
- Practice self-analysis:
For improving yourself one should undergo the process of self-criticism. In this, one should ask questions himself and then net down the weak points and start working upon them.
- Repeating positive affirmations:
Repeating positive affirmations is the best way to fight against anxiety and depression. These affirmations make you feel light and eliminate self-doubts.
45 Self-Compassion Affirmations to Practice when Feeling Low:
Here are 45 best self-compassion affirmations that will be very helpful to you for spending a stress-free life.
- I accept myself with all my faults and flaws.
- I do not want to live in my past and do not regret the mistakes which I have done.
- I forgive myself.
- I treat myself with love and compassion.
- I believe that everything happens for a reason and I am not ashamed of my mistakes.
- I am worthy and kind.
- I am working on my improvement and growth of myself.
- I give myself the time to heal.
- I believe that it’s okay to feel pain and I am capable of handling every difficult situation.
- I appreciate myself.
- I spend time with myself and take great care of myself.
- My heart is open for love.
- I appreciate myself for my achievements.
- I learned from the worst experiences of my life.
- I am thankful to the universe for everything.
- I admire all of the qualities which make me different from others.
- I nurture my thoughts with positivity and every kind word enhances love within me.
- I feel happy and good after practicing self-compassion.
- I experience self-compassion in all parts of life.
- Self-love became a part of my life.
- My actions, words, and thoughts are strong.
- I always select positive words to keep myself motivated.
- I deserve love, kindness, and self-compassion.
- I am enough for myself and do not depend on others for my happiness.
- I am perfect and unique.
- I am proud of myself.
- I am thankful for the universe.
- I am a beautiful part of the universe and I always give priority to myself.
- I deserve good words and compassion from others too.
- I give myself the time and space to make my life better.
- I am trying to be the best version of myself.
- I have the best understanding of myself.
- I am full of compassion.
- I make the best decisions for myself.
- I do things that are good for me.
- I am a beautiful creation of the universe.
- I am my best friend of myself.
- I deal with my problems with patience.
- I love the way I am on the way to success.
- I am doing my best for a better future.
- I do not regret my mistakes.
- I am on the way to success in achieving my goal.
- I am doing what I can do right now.
- I am not doubtful about my abilities.
- I am me and that is my power
I hope this article will be helpful to you if you are facing difficulty in overcoming negative and limiting beliefs. Such self-compassion affirmations may be helpful for you in shifting your mindset from negativity and positivity.