The heart chakra gives understanding and compassion for others. It is also responsible for the ability to forgive others and accept them for their faults. The heart chakra is associated with changes and transformations. It helps relieve the grief and gives you peace of mind. If you are feeling difficulty in opening up your heart chakra, you have blocked heart chakra. You must change this for getting rid of panic thoughts and mind. Practicing affirmations are useful for experiencing satisfaction in life. It develops a good relationship with yourself too.
Heart chakra affirmations:
I am going to give some idea about heart chakra affirmations by using some sayings:
“When we develop the heart chakra, we begin to influence the surroundings with our spiritual presence. When we develop the communication chakra, we begin to influence the country with our spiritual presence. When we develop the seventh chakra, we begin to influence the world with our spiritual presence without doing anything.”
― Swami Dhyan Giten
“The center of balance is the heart chakra; it’s the center of our being. The third eye is the center of wisdom, the Agni chakra.”
— Frederick Lenz
“I am saying that people do strange things to protect their hearts. But when you are afraid it means your heart is closed. It is never the right time, but when your heart is open, and you are willing to be brave enough to take a chance, the time is always right.”
― Axie Oh, XOXO
How to use affirmations for the heart chakra:
I am going to tell you about the affirmations and the best method of their usage;
- Heart chakra healing affirmations are a useful and powerful method for healing.
- You should start working on other aspects of yourself too.
- Affirmations work for some people and are not purposeful for others due to a lack of awareness about their usage.
- Affirmations work for you when you use them accurately.
- Stand in front of your mirror and look at yourself.
- Repeat affirmations loudly again and again.
- Write down affirmations on daily basis in a journal or on a paper.
- Always use positive affirmations and statements.
- Put sticky notes on the places where you go to get reminded of affirmations.
- Use an affirmation as a source of meditation practice.
Blockage of heart chakra:
Here are a few symptoms of blocked heart chakra such as:
- Feeling depressed and alone.
- Overthinking and being socially anxious.
- Being self-reflective and negative about others.
- Holding hate and grudges in the heart.
- Feeling difficulty in giving and receiving love and care.
- Being suspicious and doubted about people.
- Having fear of relationships.
If you feel any one of these symptoms in your life then you should be conscious of them and work to remove them. You should go for heart chakra affirmations.
60 Heart Chakra Affirmations:
- My heart radiates powerful energy.
- My heart deserves pure love and care.
- I attract love towards myself.
- I release and let go of all negativity from my heart and brain.
- I forgive myself for all my mistakes and negativities.
- There is unlimited love in my life.
- I am capable of giving and receiving love.
- I love myself.
- My heart is open to receiving love and care from my beloved ones.
- Love is an essential part of my life.
- I prefer love in every aspect of my life.
- My heart is free from all mistakes of the past and regrets.
- It is incredible for me to be loved and love myself.
- My heart is grateful for all of my blessings.
- I love to create loving and heart-full relationships.
- My heart is filled with happiness, joy, and gratitude.
- I love and accept myself heartedly.
- I am worthy of love and compassion.
- I live in love and balance with others.
- I forgive others and myself for all mistakes.
- Love is a powerful truth in my life.
- I give and receive love effortlessly.
- I accept things as they are.
- I am loving and peaceful.
- I love and accept myself for exactly the person I am right now.
- I am kind and compassionate with my body, mind, and spirit.
- Love and kindness are my powers.
- My heart is happy and my mind is at peace.
- I love myself a little bit more every day.
- I decide to love myself as deeply as I love others.
- I am in love with my present.
- I appreciate and honor my heart.
- I am grateful for my powerful intentions.
- Every part of my body is capable of loving others.
- I attract the attention and love of people.
- I love myself and my pure soul is very precious to me.
- I remove and eliminate self-criticism and self-doubt.
- I am thankful to the universe for giving me the ability to trust.
- I am open to positivity.
- I do not argue on useless and am united with others.
- I do not focus on hate and choose love.
- I deal patiently with myself.
- I spend time with myself.
- I do not believe in judgment.
- I remove all the fears of failure.
- My worst experiences in life do not let me down.
- I let go of things because I do not want to keep a grudge in my heart.
- I am going to release negative and painful thoughts.
- I want to move forward in my life.
- I never allow my past to control me.
- I am optimistic about my future.
- I believe in freedom.
- I prefer happiness over sorrow.
- I keep appreciating myself for learning positivity from my past experiences.
- I do not bother about the hurdles and barriers in my way to success.
- I forgive the people who hurt me.
- I am grateful for everything that taught me in my past.
- I take special care of my heart.
- I am forgiving myself for everything.
- I decided to live life in my way.